1. Vendor Name - Enter the vendor name for this transaction receipt.
2. Description - Enter a detailed description of the purchase.
3. Purpose - Enter a detailed purpose for the transaction.
4. Account to be charged table - This table contains four (4) columns and three (3) rows.
- 4A. Column 1 - Budget - Enter the budget number to be charged for this transaction.
- 4B. Column 2 - Fund - Enter the fund number to be charged for this transaction.
- 4C. Column 3 - Object Code - Enter the object code to be charged for this transaction.
- 4D. Column 4 - Amount - Enter the dollar amount to be charged to the budget number.
5. Free Space - Enter a description that will be visible on the "free space" screen in the IBIS financial system. There are two lines available for data entry.
6. Cost Center - Enter the cost center for this transaction (if applicable). There are two lines available for data entry.
7. Sub-Object Code - Enter a sub-object code for this transaction (if applicable). There are two lines available for data entry.
8. Cardholder Comments - The cardholder may use this space for any comments pertinent to this transaction.
9. Cardholder signature - The cardholder must sign the completed form prior to submission to the reconciler.
10. Date - The cardholder must date the completed form. This date is the day upon which the form has been completed.
11. Print Cardholder Name - Enter cardholders name clearly.
12. Approval Signature - Supervisors signature.
13. PNumber 1 - Enter the transaction number for this receipt. The number begins with the letter P.
14. Reconciler Initials - The reconciler must initial the completed form.
15. Date Reconciled - The reconciler must enter the date of reconciliation.
16. PNumber 2 - If a credit has been received, enter the original transaction P Number. This number begins with the letter P.
17. Number 3 - If a duplicate transactions occurs, enter the original transaction P Number. This number begins with the letter P.
18. PNumber 4 - If a duplicate transaction occurs, enter the credit to correct the transaction. This number begins with the letter P.
19. Reconciler Comments - If the account or object code information entered in IBIS is different than reported by the cardholder, please note this information in this comments section.
20. Sign the vendor receipt and paper clip it to form.
21. Submit form to Financial Coordinator, 206 Steidle Building.