- July 2016 - June 2020, "Being Responsive in a Complex Custom Engineered Manufacturing Environment: Strategies, Methods and Tools," (Sponsor: University of Wisconsin-Madison).
- March 2018 - September 2019, "Development of Weldable 50 ksi Yield Strength Cast Steels," (Sponsor: Steel Founders' Society of America).
- Dika Handayani and Robert C Voigt, 2018, "Understanding the Machinability of Austempered Ductile Iron (ADI)", 925, (1662-9752), pp. 311-317
- J F Allen, F S Cannon, C Nieto-Delgado, R C Voigt, J T Fox, J Lamonski and J D Kirby, 2016, "Full Scale Air Emissions Monitoring and Casting Quality Demonstration of a Hybrid Collagen-Alkali Silicat Core Binder", International Journal of Metalcasting, 10, (2), pp. 172-189
- A Sinlah, D Handayani, C Saldana, Robert C Voigt, K Hayrynen and R M Saoubi, 2016, "Effects of microstructure and strength on wear performance in rough milling of austempered ductile iron", International Journal of Cast Metals Research, 29, (1 & 2), pp. 62-67
- John T Fox, Josh F Allen, Fred S Cannon, Collin C Cash, Robert C Voigt, James A DeVenne, James C Furness, James S Lamonski and Patrick Farver, 2015, "Full-Scale Demonstration of a Hybrid Hydrolyzed Collagen-Alkali Silicate Core Binder", International Journal of Metalcasting, 9, (2)
- I5 Award, Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers, 2017 - 2017
- Barlow Award, Steel Founders' Society of America, 2013 - 2013
- Premier Advising Award, Penn State College of Engineering, 2009
- Outstanding Teaching Award, Penn State College of Engineering, 1999
- Outstanding Research Award, Penn State College of Engineering, 1998
- Outstanding Advising Award, Penn State College of Engineering, 1994
- Participant, White House Office of Science & Technology Workshop, UW Metalcasting Technical Priorities & Strategies, US Government, 1994
- Fellow, Society of Manufacturing Engineers, 2000