Students engaged in independent or industry projects, or other academic interests demonstrating their hard work and scholarship are encouraged to submit a poster to the annual Graduate Poster Competition.
The competition is open to MatSE graduate students.
First, second, and third place winners will receive awards of $250, $100, or $50, respectively. Winners will be announced at on April 12.
Poster Submission Deadline
All posters must be submitted online by March 15 at 11:59 pm. Late submissions will not be accepted. Students are encouraged to submit their entries as early as possible. You will receive an email confirming your submission.
- Please include the new department wordmark or use the templates provided.
- Poster sizes must be 36" x 48" in either landscape or portrait orientation. See poster printing guidelines for assistance.
- Posters must be submitted in PDF format only. (Check your PDF poster size before submitting by clicking CTRL+D) If the poster is not the correct size, it will be disqualified.
- Should you need any help with logo please email MarCom@matse.psu.edu.
- No posters will be accepted after the deadlines.
- Poster must be approved by primary investigator/advisor before submitting.
Judging and Criteria
A panel of intercollege MatSE faculty will judge the posters on technical content, presentation logic, and overall appearance.