This faculty member is associated with the Penn State Intercollege Graduate Degree Program (IGDP) in Materials Science and Engineering (MatSE) where a multitude of perspectives and cross-disciplinary collaboration within research is highly valued. Graduate students in the IGDP in MatSE may work with faculty members from across Penn State.
- 2016, PSEAS Outstanding Research Award, PSU
- 2011, ICS Fellow, PSU
- 2011, Rustum and Della Roy Innovation in Materials Research Award, PSU
- 2007, NSF Early CAREER Development Award
- 2006, The Oak Ridge Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Enhancement Award
- 2002, The Arthur Newell Talbot Graduate Award, UIUC, 2002