Steidle Building Conference Room Policy:
Steidle Building conference rooms are available for use by MatSE faculty, staff and students in support of academic pursuits such as study and collaboration. MatSE faculty and staff have priority use of conference rooms. Students may reserve these rooms on an individual basis.
- Conference rooms are locked at all times. Sign out keys for conference rooms in 225A Steidle.
- Keys must be returned immediately after you are finished in the room.
- All requests for conference rooms must be done by completing and submitting a request form.
- Conference rooms are not classrooms.
- Do not remove or disconnect any furniture and/or equipment from these rooms. Projectors should be powered off and screens recessed at the end of the meeting.
- Keep the rooms clean. Remove markings from glass/whiteboards and clean kitchenettes with provided cleaning supplies. Dispose of all trash and recyclables.
*Failure to follow conference room policies could result in future conference room requests to be denied.