The Steidle Entrance and Exit form is used to track building occupancy. At this time, anyone who access the Steidle building is required to submit this form upon entering and exiting the building.
- First click on Steidle Entrance and Exit form.
- Sign into Microsoft using your @psu.edu email.
- Next, log into Penn State WebAccess.
- Then you will use the 2FA login.
- Microsoft will ask if you would like to "Stay signed in?" If you click yes, this will reduce the number of times you are asked to sign in.
- Last step is the Steidle Entrance and Exit form. This form is used to track building occupancy, the form owner will see your name and email. Remember to click on submit after making your selection.
If you have any questions regarding this procedure or form, please contact Shana Wagner, Safety Officer for MatSE at 814-863-7144 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.