Penn State Applied Research Lab Virtual Recruiting Day
- Thursday, January 21
- 11a.m. – 3p.m.
- Register for the event on Brazen here, https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/PSUEngineer/e/1qZm3
Join Penn State ARL to discuss available opportunities across their multiple business units. Representatives from the following units will be present.
- Communications, Information, and Navigation
- Fluid Dynamics and Acoustics
- Materials and Manufacturing
- Undersea Systems
- Diversity Enhancement, Student Programs, and Outreach (DESPO)
As Penn State ARL is a United States Department of Defense contractor, opportunities discussed at the recruiting day are available for US citizens only.
Majors encouraged to attend include:
Aerospace Engineering, Computational Data Sciences, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Science, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
BEFORE THE EVENT
It’s highly recommended that you review the following link to get comfortable with the ins and out of using the Brazen platform ahead of time so that you are prepared and ready to engage with the employer on the day of the event. Penn State Engineering: brazencareers (psu.edu)