2022 EXCELLENCE IN THERMOSET POLYMER RESEARCH AWARD COMPETITION
Entry Forms Due on November 5, 2021
Papers Due on December 10, 2021
Winners to present at TRFA Annual Meeting, May 1-4, 2022 in Dallas, Texas
The Thermoset Resin Formulators Association (TRFA) is now accepting Research Papers for their 2022 Excellence in Thermoset Polymer Research Award Competition to encourage and recognize advances in the science and engineering of the thermoset polymer industry. The winner cash award is $1500 (prize also includes complimentary meeting registration, two-nights complimentary accommodation at the TRFA meeting hotel, and an additional travel allowance). Additional prizes may be awarded. Click here for the results of the previous Award Competitions. We need your help informing students about this exciting opportunity.
How to participate:
- Competition is open to all BS, MS and PhD students at an accredited college or university in the USA and Canada.
- Entries must be in the form of research papers in the traditional scientific journal format.
- Research topic should be related to Thermoset Polymer Science and Technology.
- Submit a completed entry form and research paper to TRFA no later than December 10, 2021.
- See the attachment for the entry form and award criteria.
TRFA is comprised of thermoset formulators, raw material suppliers, distributors, equipment manufacturers, manufacturer sales representatives of materials or equipment, importers of raw materials or processing or other equipment, consulting firms and academic institutions serving industries which include adhesives, coatings, civil engineering applications, electrical laminates, composites, tooling, castings and moldings.